Partial Wedding Planning
Partial Wedding Planning is for couples who may have already planned some aspects of their wedding but who feel they need some professional help.
You can contact us at any time throughout the planning of your wedding and after an initial consultation, we can see what has been planned so far and help you with the remaining aspects.
We will recommend suppliers based on your vision and budget for the wedding and then arrange all necessary meetings which we will attend. We will then negotiate the prices and discounts available and keep a spreadsheet of dates and costs.
For suppliers you have already booked, we will contact them to arrange all timings and organizational aspects of the day.
We will also be in attendance from start to finish on the day of your wedding to ensure the smooth running of the day and to oversee all of the arrangements.
Partial Wedding Planning services include:
- Meeting with you to assess your needs
- Guidance on suppliers that you may need assistance with
- Recommend preferred and trusted local suppliers
- Communicate with suppliers for costings, availability, and quotes.
- Brief suppliers prior to the day: Including times, location, and all the finer details
- Act as a point of contact between you, suppliers, and the venue.
- Also includes all the “On the day” package details